HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTES
USPS - Holiday Shipping Dates (Within Contiguous US) - For expected arrival before December 25.
Actual delivery date may vary and is based on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance time, and other conditions.
UPS - Holiday Shipping Dates
- - First Class: Saturday, December 16
- - Priority Mail: Wednesday, December 20
- - Priority Express: Wednesday, December 20
Please Note the Following for UPS:
- - UPS Ground: Check UPS Website
- - UPS 3 Day Select: Tuesday, December 19
- - UPS 2nd Day Air: Wednesday, December 20
- - UPS Next Day Air: Thursday, December 21
Currently, the UPS Service Guarantee is in effect for select Air and International services but is otherwise suspended. For further details on the UPS service guarantee, visit UPS Service Guarantee | UPS - United States.
If there are changes to scheduled delivery times, or shipment times-in-transit are made, these will be reflected in all UPS shipping, tracking, and package management systems. The most up-to-date transit times will always be available at ups.com/ctc
at the time of shipping.