HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTE
USPS - Holiday Shipping Dates (Within Contiguous US) - For expected arrival before December 25.
Actual delivery date may vary and is based on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance time, and other conditions.
- - You may experience delays in receiving your order due to increased volume, inventory and the impact of Covid-19. We are doing our best to maintain our normal processing and shipping times.
- - Please note that USPS does NOT guarantee delivery times for Priority Mail! If you need to guarantee delivery within a specified timeframe please select an alternate method.
UPS - Holiday Shipping Dates
- - First Class: Friday, December 17
- - Priority Mail: Saturday, December 18
- - Priority Express: Thursday, December 23
Please Note the Following:
- - UPS Ground: Check UPS Website
- - UPS 3 Day Select: Tuesday, December 21
- - UPS 2nd Day Air: Wednesday, December 22
- - UPS Next Day Air: Thursdat, December 23
Effective March 26, 2020, UPS suspended the UPS® Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
Effective April 5, 2021 the UPS Service Guarantee was reinstated only for the below domestic services: UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS Next Day Air® Early