This finely crafted Laguiole French Steak Knives Set is made by the Jean Néron Coutellerie, located in Theirs, France, north of Laguiole in the Puy-de-Dome, in south-central France. Jean Néron is a third generation family business, and prides itself on producing cutlery according to longstanding tradition, but practical enough to be used every day. Each knife is built with a full tang design (one single piece of stainless steel) for durability and balance and features micro-serrated edges for superior cutting and features a braided platine detail down spine. Sharpening is not required. This colorful set of 6 steak knives is beautifully presented in a wooden box with acrylic lid. Each knife has an individual slot inside for easy storage. Set of 6 knives.
- Stainless steel with multi-colored ABS handles
- Laguiole is not a registered trademark
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended
- Made in France
- Knives: 9"
- Box: 10" x 5.5" x 1.5"
HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTES
USPS - Holiday Shipping Dates (Within Contiguous US) - For expected arrival before December 25.
Actual delivery date may vary and is based on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance time, and other conditions.
UPS - Holiday Shipping Dates
- - First Class: Saturday, December 17
- - Priority Mail: Monday, December 19
- - Priority Express: Friday, December 23
Please Note the Following for UPS:
- - UPS Ground: Check UPS Website
- - UPS 3 Day Select: Tuesday, December 20
- - UPS 2nd Day Air: Wednesday, December 21
- - UPS Next Day Air: Thursday, December 22
Currently, the UPS Service Guarantee is in effect for select Air and International services but is otherwise suspended. For further details on the UPS service guarantee, visit UPS Service Guarantee | UPS - United States.
If there are changes to scheduled delivery times, or shipment times-in-transit are made, these will be reflected in all UPS shipping, tracking, and package management systems. The most up-to-date transit times will always be available at ups.com/ctc
at the time of shipping.