For the past hundred years, flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite choice for towels. Originally, they were salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks. After the flour was used, the cotton sack was bleached, washed and trimmed. Over time it became the flour sack towel we know and love today. Flour sack towels are famous for their absorbency and softness...great for drying dishes, cleaning up the kitchen table, polishing and dusting. This popular towel "Winter Birds" combined with a handy bird notepad makes the perfect gift set. Each set includes one notepad and matching flour sack towel. Design by Mary Lake-Thompson.
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash gentle, air or tumble dry low
- Printed in USA
- Notepad: 3" x 9"; Made in USA
- Towel: 30" x 30"; Made in India
HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTES
USPS - Holiday Shipping Dates (Within Contiguous US) - For expected arrival before December 25.
Actual delivery date may vary and is based on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance time, and other conditions.
UPS - Holiday Shipping Dates
- - First Class: Saturday, December 17
- - Priority Mail: Monday, December 19
- - Priority Express: Friday, December 23
Please Note the Following for UPS:
- - UPS Ground: Check UPS Website
- - UPS 3 Day Select: Tuesday, December 20
- - UPS 2nd Day Air: Wednesday, December 21
- - UPS Next Day Air: Thursday, December 22
Currently, the UPS Service Guarantee is in effect for select Air and International services but is otherwise suspended. For further details on the UPS service guarantee, visit UPS Service Guarantee | UPS - United States.
If there are changes to scheduled delivery times, or shipment times-in-transit are made, these will be reflected in all UPS shipping, tracking, and package management systems. The most up-to-date transit times will always be available at ups.com/ctc
at the time of shipping.