Dumplings are surprisingly easy to make once you learn a few basic techniques. Step-by-step instructions, photos, and helpful tips show you how to wrap dumplings like the "Gyoza King," Paradise Yamamoto, himself--even if it's your first try.
This book contains 50 delicious dumpling recipes, including:
With a wide array of shapes, fillings, and customizable options, these recipes are sure to please picky eaters and gyoza connoisseurs alike! Impress friends and family with these satisfying and easy-to-make morsels.
- Shiitake and Pork Potstickers
- Waygu Beef Dumplings
- Bacon and Egg Carbonara Dumplings
- Lamb Gyoza with Coriander
- Many more traditional and playful recipes (including dessert dumplings)
- 120 pages
- Publishing date: December 2018
- 8.4" x 9" x 1"